Holy Souls Catholic Cemetery

SEARCH CEMETERY RECORDS

Enter first or last name and click "begin search".

First Name
Last Name

Holy Souls Cemetery in Robinson Township was established in 1927. Although it was always looked upon as a “Catholic” cemetery, it was never formally associated with a parish until Holy Souls Parish in Carnegie assumed management of it in 1952. This 46-acre cemetery was eventually merged into The Catholic Cemeteries Association in June of 1983 by Bishop Vincent Leonard.

Pre-construction sales are underway for Holy Souls Chapel Mausoleum. The beautifully designed mausoleum will consist of 742 crypts and 326 niche spaces, as well as a committal chapel.

The office of Resurrection Cemetery, Moon Township, also handles the administration of Holy Souls Cemetery.

Total interments at Holy Souls were 4,886 as of 2008.

CONTACT US

Holy Souls Catholic Cemetery

4772 Campbells Run Road

Robinson Township, PA 15108


c/o Resurrection Cemetery
100 Resurrection Road
Moon Township, PA 15108-7759
Phone: 724-695-2999
Email: holysouls@ccapgh.org

NOTABLE BURIALS

Click here for notable burials.

Photo Gallery

Click here for slideshow..

Map

Click here to view section maps of this cemetery