Mount Carmel Catholic Cemetery
SEARCH CEMETERY RECORDS
Mount Carmel Cemetery was established in 1889 by the Carmelite fathers who staffed Holy Trinity Parish in the Hill District of Pittsburgh. It served as a parish cemetery until May 1, 1958, when it became the first parish cemetery to be merged into The Catholic Cemeteries Association. Today, this 53-acre cemetery serves Catholic families in Penn Hills and surrounding areas. It now includes an inspiring chapel mausoleum of the same name.
As of the end of 2008, 27,721 burials and entombments were made in Mt. Carmel.
Mount Carmel Catholic Cemetery & Mausoleum
7601 Mount Carmel Road
Verona, PA 15147-1518
OUR LADY OF FATIMA CHAPEL MAUSOLEUM
Mount Carmel Cemetery is expanding its mausoleum. Pre-construction sales continue for the beautiful new addition called Our Lady of Fatima. Our Lady of Fatima will consist of 768 crypt spaces and 384 niche spaces.