St. Stanislaus/St. Anthony Catholic Cemetery
SEARCH CEMETERY RECORDS
In 1867, St. Stanislaus (Polish) Parish in downtown Pittsburgh established a 118-acre cemetery to serve the needs of the parish. Around this same time, a 6.5-acre cemetery was established by St. Anthony (German) Parish in Millvale, immediately adjacent to the existing St. Stanislaus Cemetery. Over the years, these two parish cemeteries served the burial needs of Catholics in the North Hills area of Pittsburgh.
St. Stanislaus Cemetery became part of The Catholic Cemeteries Association in 1968 and St. Anthony Cemetery followed a decade later in 1978. Today, the two cemeteries are managed as one.
They have a combined total of 23,554 interments as of 2008.
St. Stanislaus Catholic Cemetery & Mausoleum
700 Soose Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15209-1544