Resurrection Catholic Cemetery
This beautiful, 114-acre cemetery was the first cemetery to be developed by The Catholic Cemeteries Association. Resurrection Cemetery, Moon Township, was consecrated by Bishop Dearden on October 16, 1955, only three years after The Catholic Cemeteries Association was incorporated.
The St. Lazarus garden crypt development at Resurrection Cemetery was the first above-ground project undertaken by The Catholic Cemeteries Association. In 1989, three companion garden crypt buildings were added. In the early 1990s, two additional garden crypt buildings were added and named St. Jude and St. Theresa.
Holy Angels Chapel Mausoleum, with 2,607 crypt and niche spaces, was dedicated in August 2002 by Bishop Donald Wuerl. In addition, 294 glass-front niche have been added in a private room in the St. Gabriel alcove.
Pre-construction sales have begun for Resurrection Cemetery’s newest mausoleum project, St. Michael the Archangel Chapel Mausoleum.
Resurrection Catholic Cemetery & Mausoleum
100 Resurrection Road
Moon Township, PA 15108-7759
Visit This Cemetery
- 100 Resurrection Road, Moon Township, PA 15108-7759
- Find A Loved One