Holy Savior Catholic Cemetery
The newest diocesan cemetery is Holy Savior Cemetery, Gibsonia. In 1992, The Catholic Cemeteries Association purchased a 120-acre tract of land in Pine and Richland Townships that for more than a century was the FarVue/Kennedy dairy farm. Development for this cemetery began in late 1996.
The cemetery was dedicated June 8, 1997 by Bishop David A. Zubik. Bishop Zubik also dedicated the Holy Savior Chapel Mausoleum on November 26, 2005.
Holy Savior Cemetery is the only cemetery with a green burial option. This section is named Saint Francis of Assisi Green Burial Section, in honor of the saint’s love of creation and all natural things.
Holy Savior Chapel Mausoleum
Construction for the 2nd phase of the existing mausoleum is scheduled to being in the fall of 2019. The new addition will have restroom facilities and include 1010 crypt spaces and 456 niche spaces for cremation.
Holy Savior Catholic Cemetery & Mausoleum
4629 Bakerstown Road
Gibsonia, PA 15044-8993
Visit This Cemetery
- 4629 Bakerstown Road, Gibsonia, PA 15044-8993
- Find A Loved One