St. Stanislaus/St. Anthony Catholic Cemetery
St. Stanislaus’ Story
In 1867, St. Stanislaus (Polish) Parish in downtown Pittsburgh established a 118-acre cemetery to serve the needs of the parish. Around this same time, a 6.5-acre cemetery was established by St. Anthony (German) Parish in Millvale, immediately adjacent to the existing St. Stanislaus Cemetery. Over the years, these two parish cemeteries served the burial needs of Catholics in the North Hills area of Pittsburgh.
St. Stanislaus Cemetery became part of The Catholic Cemeteries Association in 1968 and St. Anthony Cemetery followed a decade later in 1978. Today, the two cemeteries are managed as one.
St. Stanislaus Catholic Cemetery & Mausoleum
700 Soose Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15209-1544
Visit This Cemetery
- 700 Soose Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15209-1544
- Find A Loved One
Notice: Undefined offset: 14 in /home/ccapgh/public_html/wp-content/themes/Catholic Cemeteries/template-cemetery.php on line 38